Libero Marketing provide a range of website development services.
Website Strategy Creation
The formulation of a website strategy is crucial to the success of your website. By defining your strategy at the start, even before choosing a domain name, you can save months, even years of redesign and wasted promotional efforts. Even if your site is already established, there are a number of basics that need to be questioned to ensure you are heading in the right direction. A site strategy document from Libero Marketing will include the following:
- Clearly define the purpose and goals of your site.
- Define your target audience and the size of the online market.
- Identify & research your online competitors.
- Research, identify & define your content strategy.
- Recommendations on your site’s structure and design.
- Content Management: Recommendations on how best to manage the content of your site moving forward.
- Marketing Plan: Recommendations on how best to promote your site online.
Website Design & Build
Once your website strategy has been defined, we can also build your online presence too. Whether you need an online corporate brochure or a scalable e-Commerce site, Libero Marketing can provide the solution you need.
- Design & build projects can include the following:
- Website Strategy.
- Content Management System (if required).
- e-Commerce Solutions: Online shopping carts / online payment facilities (if required).
- Content Strategy & Creation.
- On-Page / Site Search Engine Optimisation, including site submission to Google, Bing & Yahoo!
- Management Information: Site analytics software set-up and management.
Why Choose a Content Management System?
Online content management tops the wish list of many clients. The ability for clients to alter content has many advantages and a CMS is included in most of the sites built by Libero Marketing. Benefits of a CMS include:
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Reduced publishing and content errors.
- Reduced reliance on IT staff.
- Power in the hands of content suppliers.
- Shortened publishing lead times.
- Improved response capabilities.
- Remote browser-based access through secure log-ins and tiered admin functions.
All hosting packages are hosted on servers based in the UK. Our clustered, load balanced web hosting is built on “cloud” infrastructure and is an attractive alternative to expensive dedicated or Virtual Dedicated Server hosting.